The correctly chosen and properly operated Oxygen Supply System is one of the most important requirements for safe and efficient ozone therapy.
Oxygen gas can be released to Medical Ozone Generators of Medozons series from central oxygen network or oxygen tank. As oxygen source can be also used oxygen concentrators (for external ozone therapy) or electrochemical generators of oxygen. The most important requirement for safe and efficient ozone therapy is the use of ultra-pure medical oxygen referred to oxygen gas with guaranteed purity of 99,9% and higher.
For proper function of Medical Ozone Generators of Medozons series the Oxygen Supply System should be equipped with an Oxygen Pressure Reducer adjustable from 0,3 to 1,5 bar (atm) or Oxygen Flow Regulator providing an output up to 5 L/min.
Oxygen Extra Purification Filter
Oxygen used in practice may contain micro-quantities of technical oils, moisture etc, thus extra purification of oxygen through a built-in carbon filter at the oxygen inlet port of ozone generator can be of great importance.
The filter used in Medical Ozone Generators of Medozons series ensures rough and fine purification of oxygen as well as its drying, and the ozonization chamber receives therefore guaranteed pure oxygen.
Autonomous Oxygen Supply System
Designed for delivering medical oxygen of required quality to Medical Ozone Generators of Medozons series.
The system includes: 2L flask, handle/stand, pressure reducer, flow regulator, manometer. The system is equipped with an adapter for oxygen filling from an external flask and a clamp for fixation of oxygen hose.
The reducer is adjusted for proper work pressure of Medical Ozone Generators of Medozons series and constant oxygen flow-rate of 0,5 L/min and does not require any additional regulation.
Medical Ozone Generators of Medozons series supplied with oxygen from this system should be operated at ozone/oxygen flow-rate of 0,25 or 0,5 Liter per minute.
How to Fill the Autonomous Oxygen Supply System
In spite of simple filling procedure, it should be done by a technician familiar with the safety requirements for use of pressurized vessels.
1. To fill the autonomous oxygen supply system use the adapter. For assembly use paronit insertions.
2. Remove the plug and fasten the adapter. Make sure that the valve of the system is closed.
3. Fasten the adapter onto a 40L oxygen flask, using a spanner tighten thread connections.
4. First open the valve of the oxygen system, then the valve of the big flask. Oxygen is conveyed from the flask to the oxygen system. The filling process is finished after whistle of "conveying" oxygen has stopped. Close the valve of the big flask, then the valve of the oxygen system. Disconnect the adapter.
5. Install the manometer (do not forget the insertion). The manometer shows residual oxygen pressure in the flask.
6. Connect the oxygen hose to the outlet of the oxygen system, use a PVC tube with diameter 6mm included into the connection set of each ozone generator of Medozons series, fix the connection with the clamp.
7. Connect the other end of the oxygen hose to the inlet of the ozone generator. The work place of ozone therapy practitioner is ready.
8. For oxygen delivery open the valve of the oxygen system.
9. The work place of ozone therapy practitioner, fitted out with the autonomous oxygen supply system.
The valve of the oxygen supply system should be opened for 2-3 minutes before work to make sure that the gas supply system of the ozone generator is filled with oxygen.
Rotation of coloured parts of the reducer is forbidden because this can result in disturbances of regulation made by the manufacturer and failure of the unit.